Free Permanent Server for All Forum Members

What does the correct configuration look like? I also have freezer and have not yet received an answer about the correct config settings. If you don't have freezer, then perhaps you can tell me the correct settings or post your config here. That would definitely help people who are still having problems with the correct config settings.
I have already received some configs sly ger from Dev. Some days there are few freezers, other days there are many more. Nevertheless, the service and support is very, very good

Reactions: Dev
I have already received some configs sly ger from Dev. Some days there are few freezers, other days there are many more. Nevertheless, the service and support is very, very good
Unfortunately, I haven't received any configs yet. Maybe the devs can provide the correct settings for everyone so that everyone can test for themselves whether it gets better or whether the problems with the freezer still exist.

servidor ok gracias. Solo tengo un problema con algunos canales MEO y NOS portugueses en 30 west, probablemente debido a mi configuración incorrecta en oscam pero no entiendo qué cambiar en este momento.

Back